Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My first video for my flipped class

Attached, linked, embeded in this post is my first video for my flippled classroom. It is rather long and I am already thinking I might cut it down but thinking I might like some feedback before I go and re-record.
I will be using this video to serve 2 purposes. One to introduce to concept of watching videos at home as well as how to take notes while watching the video. After a talk about note taking and introducing the cornell notes format students will watch the video as a class to practice watching a video and taking notes. I will be guideing a discussion around what they think is important and how they know it is important as well as the concept of "pausing" the teacher.

I welcome your feedback and suggestions in the comments. Click on the link below to view the video as it is a little too big for Blogger to handle.

NXT Piece Basics

No comments:

Post a Comment